Friday, May 4, 2012

Good news!


I am really, truly honored and touched to announce that the wonderful Farah Lin nominated me for the Liebster Award. I was speechless when I read her email this morning. I never in my wildest dreams would've thought to get  awarded, so I just want to say a HUGE thank You Farah Lin! :)





She kindly explains:  "The Liebster award (German for favourite/dearest) is to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.  Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note. A way of introducing other bloggers to the blogs they enjoy."

I had to search wild and hard in my favorite blogs to find some of them who didn't have 200 followers already AND have not got the Liebster Award from someone else. Most of you have been in the blogging world for a while and have many people follow your blogs. I finally came up  with 5 of the following people, who's blogs I absolutely adore! 

Drumroll please..... and the Liebster Blog Award goes to these 5 stunning blogs, please go and check them out, they're awesome!

Marion @My Quilt Diet

Dresden  Quilter (just  can't find Your name anywhere!) @Dresden Quilter





The acceptance conditions are :

1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognised.
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!



Congratulations to my dear nominees! May your blogs  get looked at lots of people! :)


I will probably be back tomorrow with some pictures from the local quilt show I'm going to in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am truly glad you visited, and a special thanks to You for taking your time to leave a comment! It always makes me smile when people write to me. Thanks, from the bottom of my heart! :)