Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Simple Easter basket

Last night I felt like creating something and I  thought I'll try to make the same Easter basket in a simpler version. This time I skipped the patchwork part and made the top from one piece of fabric. I kind of like it since I can display the pattern on it as opposed to the patches where I only had one fabric that I could fussy cut to fit the squares, on the rest of them the prints were just too big. It went a lot quicker and I was happy I could come up with this technique. To me it's just appealing. Hope you'll like it, too!


I will make a boy version also hopefully tonight! I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. I think I like the simpler version more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm thinking about that too! Not to mention how much less time it takes to make it! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this basket and the other ones you made as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Those kids are going to have the best time ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am truly glad you visited, and a special thanks to You for taking your time to leave a comment! It always makes me smile when people write to me. Thanks, from the bottom of my heart! :)