Monday, March 19, 2012

Easter baskets.... DONE!

After an afternoon of sewing I can finally cross the first finish off my list of to-do's. I was eager to  just get over these fabric baskets that I made for the kids we're having over for Easter. I'll put some grass and chocolate in them to make them even more fun :) Fiance convinced me that it's a good enough size to gather some eggs in them on the Easter egg hunt so I didn't change the sizes.

These 2 are for the boyZ:


And these are for the 3 girlZ:



My helper #1 has managed to squeeze himself in the smallest plastic he could find empty... :)


I think I'll need some butter to get him outta there! :D

5 comments:

  1. Those are so darling! The kids will love them! I may have to make some for my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those baskets are adorable and I love the fabrics! Makes me wish I had some eggs to hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thee baskets are really cute! Be glad the kitty didnt sleep in the baskets. would probably leave hair to stick to the candy :) hope you got him out of the tub. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute baskets! I'm going to have to add an Easter basket to my to-do list now - filling up one for my goddaughter would be so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I am truly glad you visited, and a special thanks to You for taking your time to leave a comment! It always makes me smile when people write to me. Thanks, from the bottom of my heart! :)