Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Changed my mind...

A few days ago I posted when I was answering Rhonda's 11 questions. Then I felt like I can't come up with my own questions, but later realized that I would like to post some to see if people would play along. I know I don't have many readers, but the ones I have I really appreciate. Soooo, if you have a few minutes, please consider to answer these questions so I could get to know you better.

Here they are:
  1. Who do you aspire to be like and why?
  2. What was the last goofy thing you did?
  3. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
  4. What is your motto?
  5. What do you like to do the most in the quilt making process?
  6. What would be your recipe for creativity?
  7. Where do you get most of your inspiration to quilt?
  8. What question makes you anxious?
  9. What do you always avoid?
  10. What was the last book you've read?
  11. Where would you like to live after getting retired? (if you're still working, of course)


I'm looking forward to some answers! :) Thanks for playing along! (No pictures today)

4 comments:

  1. Who do you aspire to be like and why?
    Elizabeth Warren is pretty dang cool.

    What was the last goofy thing you did?
    (This was last week) After meeting my husband somewhere for dinner I drove by Krispy Kreme to pick up a dozen donuts and surprise him when we both got home. My phone rang while I was paying for the donuts and it was him asking me to look in my rear view. He had the same idea apparently!

    If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
    Wales! And then I'd like to tour the UK for a bit.

    What is your motto?
    Don't ask for my opinion unless you want an honest one.

    What do you like to do the most in the quilt making process?
    Piecing

    What would be your recipe for creativity?
    Time! Don't rush it. Let creativity happen when it wants.

    Where do you get most of your inspiration to quilt?
    Things around me. I let things germinate a bit before putting pen to paper and sketching out what is in my head.

    What question makes you anxious?
    Commission pricing and why I charge so much.

    What do you always avoid?
    Commissions for quilts larger than crib size.

    What was the last book you've read?
    I re-read the Hunger Games before I saw the movie last Saturday. Probably the 3rd or 4th time I've read it.

    Where would you like to live after getting retired? (if you're still working, of course)
    I'd really like to immigrate to either Canada or New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! I laughed at the donut story and totally agree with the rest!

      Delete
  2. Who do you aspire to be like and why? My friend Jill, she is so kind and sweet :)
    What was the last goofy thing you did? Snorted while laughing... I do this far too frequently...
    If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go? some warm beach some where, any where...
    What is your motto? forgive everybody and pray that they will forgive you!
    What do you like to do the most in the quilt making process? hand stitching the binding
    What would be your recipe for creativity? quite and time
    Where do you get most of your inspiration to quilt? deep desire to make something AWESOME!!
    What question makes you anxious? this one ;)
    What do you always avoid? exercise
    What was the last book you've read? 3rd hunger games
    Where would you like to live after getting retired? (realistic)right here in my house, unrealistic, on a beach somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Marion, thanks so much! Just finished the Hunger Games 2nd book tonight. Snorting is cute, reminds me of Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality! :)

      Delete

I am truly glad you visited, and a special thanks to You for taking your time to leave a comment! It always makes me smile when people write to me. Thanks, from the bottom of my heart! :)