A few days ago I posted when I was answering Rhonda's 11 questions. Then I felt like I can't come up with my own questions, but later realized that I would like to post some to see if people would play along. I know I don't have many readers, but the ones I have I really appreciate. Soooo, if you have a few minutes, please consider to answer these questions so I could get to know you better.
Here they are:
- Who do you aspire to be like and why?
- What was the last goofy thing you did?
- If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
- What is your motto?
- What do you like to do the most in the quilt making process?
- What would be your recipe for creativity?
- Where do you get most of your inspiration to quilt?
- What question makes you anxious?
- What do you always avoid?
- What was the last book you've read?
- Where would you like to live after getting retired? (if you're still working, of course)
I'm looking forward to some answers! :) Thanks for playing along! (No pictures today)