Dear Rhonda at http://www.quilterinthegap.com/ is hosting her usual Finish Along for the 3rd quarter. If you're interested in participating please link up here Even though I'm embarrassed to say that I did NOT finish any of my projects that I swore to in the second quarter, I made progress. So I decided to link up one more time in hopes of finishing those, and then some. Here we go!
1. My log cabin quilt has all the borders sewn on now AND a pieced backing from the leftover fabrics. Needs to be basted, quilted, and bound.
2. My rose topiary roses are still in the drawer... :)
3. The monkey quilt needs a backing, requested to be all kinds of blues and aquas, basted, quilted and bound.
4. My famous Craftsy BOM blocks which I chose to make in blue and white. There's one more block missing, which is a wonky log cabin block. Somehow I'm having a hard time making wonky stuff, why is that? It'll be a baby quilt for my friend's first grandchild, Dominik.
5. The pink&white Dresden plate quilt for my friend's 1 year old baby. I'm working on piecing the backing from the leftover tumblers and have a piece of "fatback" that I'll incorporate. After that I need to baste, quilt, bind.
6. Last, but not least there's a tote bag I started, no photo unfortunately. It needs lining and straps.
Please consider to join the fun, She has some pretty nice sponsors and great prizes!
I'm linking up to the linky party at Quilter in the Gap.
"Til we blog again! :)