I'm thrilled to report that I'm done with all the units for Celtic Solstice Mystery, yaaaay! They are all sewn and trimmed, ready to be put into blocks.
I just printed out the Clue 6 directions and will start to sew the blocks together.
Here are my Clue 5 units, which are the shaded 4 patch blocks that we also used in the Easy Street Mystery Quilt.
I got a lot of feedback from people that they liked the colors I picked. I can't wait to see this top all together!
I think I'm gonna have to make a list of my tops waiting to be quilted so I can go and buy the batting I need to finish them all. Exciting times ahead! :)
I'll be starting a new project with applique very soon with Gretchen from 120 blocks blog. We decided to tackle this together and I can't wait to start! I haven't decided if I want to do hand applique, or discover the machine applique world, or do both. We'll see what the future brings!
'Til we blog again! :)