I had a little more to time to move on to week #3 on Leah Day free motion quilting weekly lessons. I had a some trouble with the fabric, which was bought at a thrift store as a table cloth for just this particular practice. I knew there were seams in it, but didn't think it would be too big of a problem. Well, now I know it was. My machine was not going to go over those seams, my thread started to break and it took me a while to figure it out, but thank goodness I did. For that reason I had to square up my piece before I took the pictures and since nothing was marked the rows are not exactly straight. Oh well! :) I'll survive...
So here are the pictures for Your enjoyment:
The whole piece
And the close-ups: